Yoga can be physically demanding and it is important that you are in a physical condition that will allow you to participate without presenting a danger to yourself or to others. If you have any concerns about your health, please consult your physician prior to participating in a class.
I hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in a yoga class/workshop, offered by Awakened Yoga, LLC (“AY, LLC”), during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga may require some physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved and I specifically assume and accept the risk of any known or unknown health hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga class or workshop. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the yoga class/workshop.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga class or workshop, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program, and I agree to indemnify and defend AY, LLC for any damages whatsoever caused by me.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga class/workshop, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against AY, LLC, its owners, its contractors, its employees and class/workshop sponsor, for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program, including specifically for any physical adjustments made to me by AY, LLC personnel.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue AY LLC, its owners, employees, or contractors for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
6. I hereby authorize Awakened Yoga to publish photographs taken of myself for use in print, online, marketing materials as well as social media outlets.
Babysitting Services, if applicable:
I, as parent or legal guardian on behalf of the minor child(ren) acknowledge that AY, LLC is not a day care facility subject to the day-care laws of the state of Texas nor is AY, LLC licensed by the state as a day-care facility. I do not expect AY, LLC to provide day-care services. I understand that I may NOT leave the AY, LLC premises for any reason while my child(ren) is at AY, LLC premises or while I am utilizing the babysitting service. I agree to follow all babysitting rules set forth by AY, LLC. I agree to release, discharge and hold harmless for all liability of injury to my child’s person, or other person, and to my child’s property or other person’s property, arising out of or in connection with my child’s participation in the babysitting service of AY, LLC, and to indemnify and defend AY, LLC for any damages whatsoever caused by my child. I understand that AY, LLC owners, employees, or contractors may ask me or my child(ren) to leave the premises at any time for any reason.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents as well as the Refund/Cancellation and Make-up Class Policies. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.