10. Your body feels too good to mess it up with yoga. That back ache is like an old friend and you wouldn't want to get rid of it with all of the back and core strengthening we do in yoga.
9. You HATE stretchy pants. Pant suits, skinny jeans, and a blazer are waaaay more comfortable.
8. You don't like naps at the end of exercise. And in those hot classes, the lavender towels make you too relaxed.
7. You're afraid the bartender will ask for ID. No need to feel the anti-aging effects of yoga - not you.
6. Having a distracted, cluttered mind is ultimately your goal. Yoga and meditation would totally compromise that.
5. Your doctor is totally HOT and you want to visit him/her more. A regular yoga practice and eating healthily would make you too healthy and feel too good to see the doctor enough.
4. You prefer to get your energy from a can. Natural energy and endorphins from yoga aren't for you.
3. You might have to buy new clothes. Doing yoga regularly might make your body more toned, your muscles leaner and longer and your metabolism faster. Horrible.
2. You have too many friends and don't like being in a class full of encouraging and friendly people. Nice people weird you out.
1. You have no need to create a good habit. Figuring out how to make yoga, meditation and better eating part of your life is not on your priority list.
You don't need the 40 day revolution,
but if you want it, sign up here!
You don't need another resolution - you need a revolution! Awaken your body and soul in a program that will challenge you body, mind, & spirit.
40 days of yoga, meditation & mindful eating will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.This revolution is a practical program that will spark radical change in you! What makes this program different is that you focus beyond the external changes in your body and transform from within as well. During this 40 days program, you'll discover where you limit yourself and make changes to live a fuller life!
- Yoga 4 days/week at the studio, 2 days/week at home (Note - there will be opportunities most weeks to earn double class credit)
- Build a daily home meditation habit
- Mindfully become aware of eating habits and change habits that are not working for you.
- Attend optional weekly meetings (these meetings will count as a class credit)
- January 22 - March 2
- Orientation Meeting 1/20/17