- Arrive on time in respect for the students and teacher.
- Stay for Savasana in respect for the practice.
- Plan on arriving about 10 to 15 minutes early so you have a chance to park, sign in and switch gears. It's always nice to take a few minutes before class to settle in, switch gears and reflect.
- We also know that life happens. Should you happen to be a few minutes late, enter the room as quietly and quickly as possible AFTER the class has started moving. Should you have to leave early, let the instructor know before hand so they can signal to you before savasana begins and you don't disrupt your fellow relaxing yogi's.
- Leave your shoes outside the practice space (and don't leave with a better pair). There are cubbies in the front of the studio or, if you feel more comfortable, there is limited cubby space in the practice rooms. Leave your shoes outside the door please.
- Turn off your cell phone and leave it snuggled away with the rest of your belongings. Vibrate doesn't count and having a text message go off by the mat next to you is like having someone talk during a movie. It's only an hour...challenge yourself to unplug and focus on YOU.
- Come to class clean and fresh. Don't wear perfumes, essential oils or smoke before class. The room gets warm, and sometimes crowded, and we are breathing really deeply. Enough said?
- Make room for your neighbor. Some classes are more crowded than others. As people come in, please shift your mat to make room for them.
- Smile and laugh often. Don't take yourself too seriously.
- Take breaks and drink water when you need to.
- Help us tidy up. Some classes are back to back so if you used props, please put them back neatly...fold the blankets, roll the straps and stack the blocks. If you borrowed a mat or towel, place them in the "dirty" bins on your way out.
Do you have more questions? Contact us!